RE: [oletrucks] RE-power brakes

To: "'Hanlon, Bill'" <Bill.Hanlon@COMPAQ.com>, James
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] RE-power brakes
From: "Armijo, Manuel L" <manuel.l.armijo@intel.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2002 07:45:52 -0800
The setup is pretty straight forward.  I made my own bracket, and used a
grade 8 bolt and heim joint to make up for a slight misalignment.  I also
made a remote fill cover out of 1/4" aluminum and angle iron, and plan to
use a reservoir from a hydraulic clutch on the firewall.  I have pics at
home on disc, ping me off the list if interested in seeing them.
manuel.