[oletrucks] It's been a long road to recovery,

To: "mark" <ccpanel@jps.net>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>,
Subject: [oletrucks] It's been a long road to recovery,
From: "Judd O'Neil" <joneil@cpros.com>
Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2002 18:42:30 -0800
So, my left wrist is very limited on what it will do for me, even typing is
hard because I can't turn it very far.

        My spare time, while almost nonexistant, is spent on the internet, and
as I said before, getting my house to where I've wanted it to be for years.

[demime 0.97c removed an attachment of type application/octet-stream which had
a name of possible.bat]

[demime 0.97c removed an attachment of type image/gif which had a name of
ADD_CHAN.GIF]