[oletrucks] 38 Chevrolet 1/2 ton Parts needed.

Subject: [oletrucks] 38 Chevrolet 1/2 ton Parts needed.
From: "Ted House" <thouse@raleys.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2002 03:57:24 -0800
Hi All,
    Just purchased a 38 pickup, I have been wanting one for so
long...Anyway, someone converted this 1/2 ton to a flatbed. I am looking
for a original pickup box that will fit this year truck. I am assuming
that boxes from year 36-46 would fit (is this right?) Any hints about
installing would be most helpful. Also, does anyone know of any good
vendors for misc parts? I live in the Sacramento area.

Thanks for your Time,
Ted