[oletrucks] transmission problems

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] transmission problems
From: Joebeatle64@aol.com
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2002 21:52:43 EST
Hi all.
  I have a 1952 3100 P/U. My problem is the transmission. when it is in
second gear it slips out and falls into neutrual.It also wines out going from
1st to 2nd.
Can anybody help me ???. If anybody has a transmission for a 235 and it works
perfectly and they want to sell it please contact me at my email address
joebeatle64@aol.com
                                        Thanks,
                                        Joe D'Alessio
                                         52 3100