[oletrucks] Slightly O/T: radiator Q

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Slightly O/T: radiator Q
From: Josh Keady <keady@wizzards.net>
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2002 19:34:52 -0800
I'm looking at a replacement radiator for my dad's '70 C20 Chevy.  Found one
pretty darned cheap ($176) at a http://www.1800radiators.com.  They
advertise 5.00 shipping and boast:

"This brand new radiator meets or beats original equipment specifications
for fit and quality. It will match or exceed the cooling capacity of your
vehicle's original radiator and is guaranteed to fit. The quality is backed
by a Lifetime Warranty."

Anybody dealt with these folks?  How was your experience?  Good, bad?  I
can't help that think 176 is too good to be true (compared to the 240+ we've
see elsewhere.)

Thanks in advance,

Josh