[oletrucks] Chevy for sale

To: <Undisclosed-Recipient:@autox.team.net;>
Subject: [oletrucks] Chevy for sale
From: "Squatch56" <Squatch56@msn.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2002 21:48:56 -0800
I found a Chevy for sale today and thought I'd pass it on to you in case any
of you were interested.
  It is a 1960 Chevrolet El Camino.  It is just a mile from my house.   It is
mostly in primer with no major body damage except for a little rust hole on
the hood.   It has a small block w/ a 2 bbl  and a stick shift on the floor.
Most of the chrome is not on it, and I don't know if they have it or not.  I
tried to talk to the owners and they were not home.  They are asking $1500
OBO, and to me that is not to bad of a deal.   Their Phone number is
1-(503)513-9680.   If you know of anyone feel free to fwd this along to them.
L8R

                 Rob
         The "ToonMan"
    Creator of the Cartoons