[oletrucks] couple questions about ADs

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] couple questions about ADs
From: "R.Oliver" <rtoliver@shaw.ca>
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2002 07:37:11 -0800
  I am rodding a `49 GMC....couple questions
    1) those of you with sbc ....what gas pedal and linkage are you
using?....been looking at modifying the stock pedal and linkage
,just wondering what solutions the rest of you came up with.
    2) Has anyone installed a newer heater in an AD.....think I
remember someone talking about using one from a Toyota or
Nissan....I am not putting in AC...figure the old 2 and 2  Ac will
work fine(open 2 windows drive twice as fast)
         Thanks    R.T.Oliver