[oletrucks] Re: [old-chevy-truck] Window rubber

To: old-chevy-truck@yahoogroups.com, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Re: [old-chevy-truck] Window rubber
From: MKlepp4335@cs.com
Date: Tue, 5 Mar 2002 12:33:51 EST
In a message dated 3/5/02 10:42:20 AM Central Standard Time,
kmm1024@hotmail.com writes:

<< They don't make a closed rubber (a loop) for AD trucks (besides the
windshield), do they?  So you wouldn't have to cut to length and there
wouldn't be a gap where bring the ends together. >>
I've never seen loop type rubber for corner or rear AD windows.  I cut (a
little long) and fitted properly, the gap will not be easily detected.

Mike Klepp
'48 3100
Wichita Falls, TX