Re: [oletrucks] Sheet metal manufactures

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Sheet metal manufactures
From: Jim Nordwall <jimnordwall@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Mar 2002 17:29:07 -0800 (PST)
>From previous posts, it appears that most of the
vendors buy patch panels from the same place, I get
the impression that none of them make their own.  I
did purchase and install all of the patch panels you
mention from Chevy Duty.  If they really do all get
them from them same place, their price was the most
reasonable on the list of parts I needed.

Jim Nordwall
1950 3100
Jacksonville, Il