[oletrucks] overdrive trannys

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] overdrive trannys
From: mark <ccpanel@jps.net>
Date: Sat, 09 Mar 2002 09:58:49 -0800
everyone is talking about 4spd OD for i assume stock motors. what about the
chevy fullsize 5spd OD? and what about fitment to later motors such as teh
250, 235, 292....? if anyone has a source, expierience, or advice-please
list or email me offlist. thanks! i want OD for my 52 and will take anything
that i think will pull my truck and a trailer .. total 10-12,000 GVW. i am
always trailering AD and TF with my 52. more projects!!!
mark

  http://pweb.jps.net/~woodson
51 panel rod
52 GMC 1/2T