FW: [oletrucks] overdrive trannys

To: "'oletrucks@autox.team.net'" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: FW: [oletrucks] overdrive trannys
From: "Peters, Jon C" <jpeters@sikorsky.com>
Date: Sat, 9 Mar 2002 13:26:47 -0500
The later motors have the standard  (SBC) bell housing bolt pattern and the
cranks are the same bolt pattern as the SBC (up to 87-88). Get everything
with the trans (i.e. bell, clutch and so on) the late model flywheels are
different (back of crank sealing issue) though but I can't remember what the
difference is or how it would relate to the 250/292 type motor. You'll blow
up T5's with that load.
Jon