RE: [oletrucks] 4spd new process overdrive

To: "mark" <ccpanel@jps.net>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] 4spd new process overdrive
From: "William Schickling" <wschick1@twcny.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 9 Mar 2002 13:59:09 -0500
Mark & list,

I know we not supposed to advertise Ebay listings, but I thought since it
could be informational, here are two listing on Ebay. The transmissions are
listed as overdrive, New Process transmissions. They certainly look like the
right thing.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/ebayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1810531938

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1810171807

Could someone check it out and let us know if these are worth hunting for.
One is listed as coming out of a 1981 GMC.

Bill