Re: [oletrucks] V8 emblem placement

To: "stephen johnston" <stephenzone@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] V8 emblem placement
From: "Jeff McCoy" <bowtiebits@msn.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2002 15:23:15 -0600
Steve,
GMC V8 fender emblems from 1955-1957 were located just under the body line on
the fender and approximately eight to ten inches forward of the rear edge of
the fender.
Also, we have a more parts on our secure online shopping; just click on
Featured Parts on our website.
Thank you,
Marilyn
Administrative Officer/Web Master