[oletrucks] power window recommendations

To: Ole Truckers <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] power window recommendations
From: tim <lloydt@Colorado.EDU>
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2002 11:39:19 -0700 (MST)
I'm looking for recommendations on a power window kit for my '54 Chevy
pickup.  I need to replace my driver's side window regulator, and Chevy
Duty wants $75 for it, so I'm debating just going to power windows.

Any recommendations?  I'm running a 12V system with the Chevy Duty wiring
harness, if that helps.

Tim Lloyd, lloyd@lasp.colorado.edu
"There is something to be learned from a rainstorm. When meeting with a
sudden shower, you try not to get wet and run quickly along the road.
But doing such things as passing under the eaves of houses, you still
get wet. When you are resolved from the beginning, you will not be
perplexed, though you still get the same soaking. This understanding
extends to everything." -Yamamoto Tsunetomo