[oletrucks] AD door

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] AD door
From: CHARLES_A._CLARK@HUD.GOV
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2002 10:02:37 -0500
I am looking into swapping the doors on my 49 panel for '53 doors becasue
of the locks. I need a lock on each side because I will use it daily in my
business.  However, I estimate that the 2 doors fully set-up (excluding
paint) are going to cost me about $900.  What can I expect to get for my 2
'49 doors, fully assembled  (new glass, felt, handles and locks but old
regulators), and painted (epoxy primer and sealer, 3 part top coat and
clear coat)..  The truck has not been driven on the street since the doors
were painted.  The doors were largely rust free when I got them except for
minor rust at the very bottom but no rust through.  I cleaned the bottoms,
sanded them and then treated inside and out with POR-15.

Anyone want to exchange or buy and anyone with some 53 doors they want to
sell?

Thanks.