RE: [oletrucks] Interesting web site

To: "'D'" <ppm@accesscomm.ca>,
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] Interesting web site
From: "Jhouse" <jhouse@ccsol.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2002 08:26:45 -0500
Don,

Have you ever looked for a hard to find part?  Have you ever needed
assistance with installing or repairing something and needed to speak with
someone on the phone.  I have been in both of these positions.  I have
ordered a lot of parts from a lot of vendors.  And then called them back for
clarification on what I received and how to use it.  The ONLY guy that has
stepped up to the plate and answered any question I had has been Jeff.  Over
the past years I was the one that kept telling him he needs to get online.
Now he is online or at least Marilyn is, ask a question for help and you
will get it.  I have taken a look back at the past 2 years of postings.  I
see YOU have 2 postings in that time that give advice to the rest of us.
Please do not try to stifle the voice of someone who can help me/us!

NHJim