RE: [oletrucks] Door Repair

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] Door Repair
From: "OC Radicic" <ocradicic@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2002 07:53:40 -0600
All,
Need your advice please.  I'm in the process of rebuilding my doors for my
1950 3604 and was wandering where some of you may have found the rebuild
parts for the doors.

The most difficult has been the fiber washers that go at the hinge points on
the door handle locking assembly... there are 3 hinge points on each arm
with a fiber washer of some sort.

Other part has been the spring on the latch pivot that gives it a snap
action.

Thanks,
Gary Radicic
1950 Chev 3604