Re: [oletrucks] 1/ archives 2/ truck cover

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] 1/ archives 2/ truck cover
From: MKlepp4335@cs.com
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2002 12:11:47 EST
In a message dated 3/20/02 5:22:01 AM Central Standard Time,
Spinningroach@aol.com writes:

<< I'm looking for a breathable cover for my truck. It's gonna be stored in
 a partially closed garage, and I want to protect it from humidity, dust,
scratches and everything. If someone has a suggestion, I'd really appreciate
a tip or two. >>
JP,
   I bought a cover from California Car Covers last year.  They had a custom
fit for my '48 3100.  I was skeptical about the custom fit part, but ordered
anyway.  It fits perfect.  I could not be more pleased.  The have all
different types of materials for various applications.  I suggest you give
them a call at 1 800 423-5525.  They advertise in all the hobby publications
and have a web site at http://www.calcarcover.com/.  Check them out.
  P.S.  I have no connection to this company, I'm just a satisfied customer.

Mike Klepp
'48 3100
Wichita Falls, TX