[oletrucks] Wiring connectors

To: "Oletrucks Mail List" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Wiring connectors
From: "Mark Self" <mark.self@verizon.net>
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2002 18:52:15 -0800
I have a really nice wiring dioagram (In Excel format) that I got from one of
the list members (Don't remember who).  Several people on the list have said
that wiring an AD truck is pretty straight forward.  I'd kinda like to try
this, but am afraid of getting into the job and then not being able to find
all the dorr3edct connectors.  Does anyone on the list have a list of the
connectors that would be needed to wire an AD truck?
Thanks in advance.