Re: [oletrucks] Wiring connectors

To: mark.self@verizon.net, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Wiring connectors
From: "Dustin Cross" <livnrt@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2002 20:56:10 -0700
I used the chevy duty wiring kit for $100 and was fairly happy with it  it
went in fast and works fine   there were just a couple things they could
have done better...   biggest complaint was there were two purple wires
running back to the tail lights that they should have made different colors
  for the price I thought it was a fair deal

Dustin

I have a really nice wiring dioagram (In Excel format) that I got from one
of
the list members (Don't remember who).  Several people on the list have said
that wiring an AD truck is pretty straight forward.  I'd kinda like to try
this, but am afraid of getting into the job and then not being able to find
all the dorr3edct connectors.  Does anyone on the list have a list of the
connectors that would be needed to wire an AD truck?
Thanks in advance.