Re: [oletrucks] GMC parking light assemblies

To: mark@noakes.com, napco4x4@yahoogroups.com, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] GMC parking light assemblies
From: dcvjrv@covad.net
Date: Fri, 29 Mar 2002 22:48:42 -0500
I forgot to mention that the clear bullets are right and left, even though
they look the same.  Also keep in mind that the sockets come either with or
without turn signals.  They are also left and right.  The white rubber is
available from one of the  vendors.  Let me know if you need and I will
look up the vendor.

Jim V.

Mark,

Good Luck and good hunting.  They are scarce.

Jim V.

At 06:59 PM 3/29/02 Friday, mark@noakes.com wrote:
>I need left and right parking light assemblies for my 58 GMC NAPCO
>fleetside.  Anyone
>know of any sources?
>
>Mark Noakes
>58/56 Chevy Suburban
>58 GMC NAPCO Fleetside
>59 GMC Suburban
>Knoxville,TN

Jim V.
1958 GMC Suburban Carrier Pickup (Cameo style) - V8 Hydramatic
http://www.angelfire.lycos.com/mi2/jrvvehicles
dcvjrv@covad.net