Re: [oletrucks] GMC parking light assemblies

To: <dcvjrv@covad.net>, <mark@noakes.com>, <napco4x4@yahoogroups.com>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] GMC parking light assemblies
From: "Jeffrey Cerniglia" <jcerniglia@msn.com>
Date: Sun, 31 Mar 2002 11:42:10 -0500
GOOD LUCK!!!  It took me two years to find everything to do just one side, all
am missing now is the right side back painted base. A good bet would be Ebay
as I have seen a few listed on their (bases I mean) be prepaired to pay
$120-$150
for just one and when you get the new ones save your old ones if you have any
already. There is also a NOS and used dealer who specializes in GMC parts in
Western
Mass, his name is Dave Dupont. Don't know why I am giving him a plug as he has
sold
turn signal parts out from under me after I asked him to call me when he found
some.
Maybe you will have better luck, email me for his phone number, I think I have
his email
adress also.

Jeff Cerniglia
Bristol, Ct.