RE: [oletrucks] Thanks! WOW!!

To: Truck list <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] Thanks! WOW!!
From: "Peters, Jon C" <jpeters@sikorsky.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Apr 2002 07:34:10 -0500
Sounds like the ride I'm building now...
51 GMC = ton extended cab w/ doors, chopped and  sectioned, zee'd frame
(full custom frame), Jaguar XJ6 front and rear suspension, 00' Mercedes
headlights, integrated bed (like a El Camino), fade away fenders, 16"
wheels, haven't decided on the taillights yet but I'm leaning towards
Chrysler's intrepid units. Paint to be silver metallic with a front to back
American military flag (yellow piping) done in pearls. Oh, yeah the motor is
to be a Buick Nailhead 322 or 401 (got both can't decide).
Jon P