RE: [oletrucks] WANTED - Good home for used parts

To: "'Ie61pah@aol.com'" <Ie61pah@aol.com>, KremerRAK@aol.com,
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] WANTED - Good home for used parts
From: "Pierce, Andrew" <ajp@lib-mail.humboldt.edu>
Date: Thu, 4 Apr 2002 15:53:39 -0800
Yup, I can relate.  But recently I responded to one of those ads of parts
for sale -- posted on this list.  And I'll be durned if I could git ahold of
the feller who was sellin the parts!  Calls, email, you name it!

Hey, Pat, I need some rust-free, bondo-free steel TF doors and fenders -- ya
have any?  JK

But I do have some fenders with cancer that I would like to unload --
seriously.  Trades would be welcome!

AJ
"The handgun is what you use to fight your way back to the rifle you
shouldn't have left behind" -- Clint Smith, Thunder Ranch