Re: [oletrucks] WANTED - Good home for used parts

To: KremerRAK@aol.com, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] WANTED - Good home for used parts
From: Ie61pah@aol.com
Date: Fri, 5 Apr 2002 00:25:15 EST
   Rick.
 I have a few pictures of the ol 58, but mostly as it was when I dragged it
home. Some show the SLOW dismantling of the ol girl, and thats as far as I've
got. I've got a new IFS kit sitting in boxes in the courner of the garage,
and  a new (new to me) 9" rearend and a 350/400 out there somewhere waiting
for me to get busy. But the one thing I dont have is a scanner, to be able to
send the pics. (spending all my $$$ on parts). I've been telling the wife
that she really needs a scanner, so she can send pics of the kid to all the
inlaws and outlaws, but she hasnt seen the need for it yet. I'll let you know
if we get one.
                                           Pat Hollister...'58step