RE: [oletrucks] Electronic Gadgets for trucks...some ideas (

To: "'Bill Broadway'" <bcubed@vanhalen-irc.com>
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] Electronic Gadgets for trucks...some ideas (
From: "Brian J Luebke" <luebkeb@zibsoft.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Apr 2002 10:51:25 -0600
I bought some 7" round headlights that accept the xenon or halogen bulbs.

I haven't installed them in the truck yet, but they should work ok.

here is a link for some for sale now.  there are also others, i just
searched on "halogen 7"

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/ebayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1817240536&r=0
&t=0

Brian