Re: [oletrucks] Web site shut down?

To: "John Rockefeller" <dbr@powerweb.net>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Web site shut down?
From: Wayne Osborne <wayne@chevytrucks.org>
Date: Fri, 05 Apr 2002 15:06:17 -0500
John,
   Send me the pics and i'll put em up on chevytrucks.org as I've got
unlimited bandwidth. I've already got the shirt design at
http://www.chevytrucks.org/wayne/oletruckslogo.jpg
To all: if anyone doesn't have a web site where they can post pics, just
send them to me and i'll be glad to put 'em up and we can share with all or
even the entire world. Even have hosting if interested. --wayne

At 10:07 AM 4/4/02 -0600, John Rockefeller wrote:
>You guys are a great bunch!  To everyone that wants a shirt and emailed me
>these past few days expect a reply in the next week.  As for my web site,
>well......seems you guys, and gals, overloaded geocities.  I just got an email
>this morning saying that I've reached my limit for the week on how many people
>can look at my web site.  Give it a try if you want to because they didn't say
>how long it will be down.
>
>John "Rock" Rockefeller
>1949 3100 "Eeyore"

Wayne Osborne