RE: [oletrucks] Electronic gadgets--

To: "'Bob KNOTTS'" <raknotts@qwest.net>,
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] Electronic gadgets--
From: "Brian J Luebke" <luebkeb@zibsoft.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Apr 2002 14:04:16 -0600
The box had the following information on it.

Sirius Plus, Halogen H4 7", NS-210.

They have removeable halogen bulbs, with the same 3 prong configuration as a
sealed beam.  I purchased some xenon bulbs to use in them, but haven't tried
them yet.

I bought these on ebay from an asian source.  He shipped them to me directly
from over there.

I hope this helps.

brian