[oletrucks] Re: [old-chevy-truck] BODY FILLER DETECTORS (CROSS-POSTING

To: <old-chevy-truck@yahoogroups.com>, <old-chevy-truck@yahoogroups.com>,
Subject: [oletrucks] Re: [old-chevy-truck] BODY FILLER DETECTORS (CROSS-POSTING
From: "Gary Perry" <glperry@fwi.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Apr 2002 14:33:22 -0500 (US Eastern Standard Time)
I believe Eastwood has one, probably over-priced for sure. Think they are=
 on
line at www.eastwood.com or close to that.=0D
=0D
=0D
-------Original Message-------=0D
=0D
From: old-chevy-truck@yahoogroups.com=0D
Date: Friday, April 05, 2002 17:25:10=0D
To: oletrucks@autox.team.net; 'napco4x4@yahoogroups.com';=20
old-chevy-truck@yahoogroups.com'=0D
Subject: [old-chevy-truck] BODY FILLER DETECTORS (CROSS-POSTING --OLETRUC=
KS,
OLD CHEVY TRUCK, NAPCO)=0D
=0D
Hello list,=0D
=0D
I suspect that at some time or other, there must have been some discussio=
n=0D
here (I could not find a reference in any of the respective archives) abo=
ut=0D
body filler detectors such as this:=0D
=0D
http://www.bodybaton.com/PRODUCTS/products.html=0D
=0D
I am interested in hearing about people's experiences with (and opinions =
of)=0D
these devices. Are there other available brands that perform the same=0D
function? =0D
=0D
Drew=0D
'55 3100=0D
'56 3200=0D
'57 3800=0D
=0D
=0D
Ole Chevy and GMC trucks rule!=0D
=0D
To unsubscribe, send an email (with no subject, no body, just the email),
to: old-chevy-truck-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com =0D
=0D
Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/=
 =0D
=0D
=0D
=0D
=0D
=2E

[demime 0.97c removed an attachment of type image/gif]