[oletrucks] Another TF-Dave Shier

To: "oletrucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Another TF-Dave Shier
From: "Bob KNOTTS" <raknotts@qwest.net>
Date: Mon, 8 Apr 2002 12:21:25 -0700
NOW I recognize the name. If I remember correctly you had a green 1 ton or
larger Chevy on your website. How did the 292 work out? How much difference is
there in physical size between it and the GMC 302? I imagine the 292 is easier
to find? Is it identified as to whether it's a Chevy or GMC? Or do they just
use decals. I remember seeing a GMC 292 on the casting number site. Do you
have any idea if there's any real difference between the GMC and Chevy
versions? If it's anything like now, the GMC and Chevy's have trim
differences, and I think that's abt all. Well, I think I'll go out and cut my
lawn before it gets too hot. It's only 73 right now (12:18). Thanks for
keeping me in mind. Bob K in PHX,AZ