Re: [oletrucks] rubber that hangs on the sides of cab

To: kmm 1024 <kmm1024@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] rubber that hangs on the sides of cab
From: Raymond Archambeault <archambeault@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 09 Apr 2002 19:38:36 -0700
The rubber fits ABOVE  the ledge on the cab so then  the screw(s)  go up thru
the ledge, then thru the rubber and into the metal plate. The sheetmetal screws
then squeze the rubber tight.
The short (or narrow) one inch lip faces outward and the long width hangs down.
or, to put it another way......
Lay the metal strip (about one inch wide) on the rubber to match up the holes.
Place inside, over the lip, and line up holes.  I use an awl to find my first
hole, insert one screw or more and remove the awl which was keeping the metal
plate in place.
Ray