[oletrucks] Air conditoner condensor installation

To: "OLE-CHEVY-TRUCKS" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Air conditoner condensor installation
From: "Wayne Craig" <wcraig@cfl.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2002 11:54:16 -0400
 I'm trying to install a condensor for an A/C unit that I just purchased. My
truck(53 3100) has the original radiator with the cross supports bars attached
to the front of the radiator frame. These cross bars are interfering with the
installation of the a/c condensor. Has anyone done this installation and will
it matter if I cut out the cross supports??
Thanks,
Wayne C.

By the way - Thanks for all the replies to my question about the intake
manifold water leak at the bolts. Looks like the concensus opinion is to just
put some type of sealer on the bolts prior to re-installation.