[oletrucks] Replacement Ring & Pinion Gears

To: "James Collins" <jxc7@psu.edu>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Replacement Ring & Pinion Gears
From: "Randall J. Krebs" <lawgod@offshore-tax.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2002 12:02:43 -0400
I have a client that makes aftermarket automotive parts and gears. Naturally
these are for new vehicles -  but they can make them for anything.

There seems to be a significant demand for ring gear and pinion sets for our
trucks. If there was a large enough demand to justify the cost of the
manufacturing we (the group) could get gears manufactured at whatever rato
we want and perhaps at a cost that is significantly less than currently
available.

Is this something that is of interest to the group?

Randy

1958 Stepside
1969 Spitfire
1932 Ford 5 window coupe