[oletrucks] 53 GMC for sale

To: <raknotts@qwest.net>,
Subject: [oletrucks] 53 GMC for sale
From: "Michael Lubitz" <michael@rbi-austin.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2002 12:22:47 -0500
Bob,

Try antique tractors magazine.  They have guys hauling old tractors and new
tractors all over the states inexpensively.  The connection is:
http://www.ytmag.com   When you get to the site, click on "hauling
schedule".

I used one of the haulers and it cost less than $500 to get a rolling truck
from CA to TX non-covered.

Michael Lubitz
'46 3/4 ton stock pick up, "Buddy"
'48 three window hot rod