[oletrucks] Cam Shaft

To: "'oletrucks'" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Cam Shaft
From: "Bill Broadway" <bcubed@vanhalen-irc.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2002 20:22:47 -0500
A question for you gear heads. On a small block Chevy, for my blower
motor (6-71, dual carbs) Comp Cam told me to run this cam considering I
would run a mild stall, low compression blower pistons, and wanted to be
able to drive it on the street and maybe A/C

(Duration)  234 Intake  244 Exhaust            (Lift).498 Intake .500
Exhaust        112 degrees Lobe Separation

My question is, would this cam be about the same or a big difference?

(Duration) 234 Intake  244 Exhaust            (Lift) .488 Intake  .510
Exhaust      114 degrees  Lobe Separation

I order most of my parts from Summit, and they don't list the Comp Can,
but they do have their own cam (the second one listed).

Thanks,
Bill