[oletrucks] 1939 Chevy School Bus

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] 1939 Chevy School Bus
From: MRICHAGANG@aol.com
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2002 11:08:52 EDT
I have recently purchased a "39" Chevy bus. I bought the reprint of the 39
shop manual for cars and trucks but I'm looking for a manual -if availible-
that relates to the truck and larger chassis. I'm looking for anything about
the 39 Chevy truck. Finding anything concerning the bus body is almost
impossible. Can't even find pictures of old buses. Have tried contacting a
fellow who has a site with a "40" chevy bus but haven't heard back from him
yet.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks,  Mike