[oletrucks] Fan Blade

To: Old Trucks List <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Fan Blade
From: Raymond Archambeault <archambeault@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2002 08:17:13 -0700
Is there someone in LA or Orange County who has a STOCK fan blade
which will fit in a '53 Chevy 3100, with a 235 , 58-62 engine upgrade.
I purchased the "Short Shaft" water pump and have two fans which will
not clear either the radiator of the harmonic balancer.
One fan is the thin stainless and the other is a realy wide angleded
type.
Also need four "longer" bolts to mount the fan which has a spacer, or
will I
not need the spacer with the correct fan.
I want it ASAP to drive my truck to the paint shop.
Getting anxious !!!!!

Ray
Huntington Beach, CA.