Re: [oletrucks] Re: Transmission troubles

To: "Bill Broadway" <bcubed@vanhalen-irc.com>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Re: Transmission troubles
From: "Blaine Dumkee" <bmdumkee@auroranet.nt.ca>
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2002 12:38:35 -0600
I was told this button disables the electronic lock up on the torque
converter.

I had a 94 Chev 1/2 ton and whenever I pulled my holiday trailer the "Check
Engine Light" came on. As a solution a mechanic told me to install a toggle
switch to control the electronic lock up, which it is my understanding is
what Chevrolet did with the "Tow" button.

Blaine