Re: [oletrucks] Re: Transmission troubles

To: <bmdumkee@auroranet.nt.ca>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Re: Transmission troubles
From: "Gary Perry" <glperry@fwi.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2002 15:48:54 -0500 (US Eastern Standard Time)
The "Tow" button does much more than that. The new trannies are full
electronic shift from the "puter" now and they can arrange the shifts spe=
eds
 hardness, etc depending on application and program. Button does lock out
the OD feature. I don't think it shuts out the "lock-up" but not sure, se=
ems
that would be a needed item to get the mileage out of it. If "check engin=
e"=20
light comes on, it means more like air/fuel ratio is messed up because of
throttle position and slow engine revs when pulling a load or excess heat
from same. Light is more for emissions than anything else.=0D
=0D
G. L. Perry=0D
=0D
-------Original Message-------=0D