[oletrucks] Off topic?: info on 35-37 Suburban?

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net, napco4x4@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [oletrucks] Off topic?: info on 35-37 Suburban?
From: mark@noakes.com
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2002 15:02:31 -0700 (PDT)
I've located what looks like a 35, 35, or 37 Suburban and am trying to see if I
can buy
it.

Does anyone know where I can get more info on these trucks?  An internet search
didn't
give me much, and the early suburban list just wants to know where it is...not
telling
until I can close the deal...if they'll even let go of it!

The most I've seen on these trucks is the recent Suburban commercial.

Thanks for any assistance,

Mark Noakes
58/56 Chevy Suburban
58 GMC NAPCO