Re: [oletrucks] Thanks for 1950 1/2 ton brakes help

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Thanks for 1950 1/2 ton brakes help
From: LonG4VT@aol.com
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2002 20:01:31 EDT
I re-bled the Master and adjusted my shoes.  The front shoes where to far
from the drum and the cylinder need to be adjusted to move them out.  I
wasn't maintaining pressure because the cylinders had no resistance.

Thanks to all who for the help.  It should be fine now.

Now, if I can just get it to start, I'll be all set!

Lon