[oletrucks] Warning-re Classic Performance Products , Ca

To: Ole Trucks <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Warning-re Classic Performance Products , Ca
From: smiler <Moneymatters@snet.net>
Date: Wed, 01 May 2002 08:45:40 -0400
The BS continues with my experience with Classic Performance Products
out of Buena Park, CA...Weeks ago ( Feb 12 2002) I ordered an under the
bed tank for my 48 GMC, and was told it would arrive in two weeks...
Multiple phone calls later and multiple excuses later the tank arrived
on Mar 25 2002..SIX WEEKS LATER...ah but the BS didn't stop there...they
send the tank but didn't send the sending unit,   They were sorry of
course and did send it out a few days later, AH bit the BS didn't stop
there....Today I get by master card bill, and those idiots double billed
me for the sending unit.
To make matters worse I am not happy with the "custom built" gas tank
system, it is hard to fill,the vent leaks when full,  the in fender flap
door is cheaply made and the cap and attaching metal is too thin and
bends out of position too easily, the hole for the filler is too small
and nozzles with the recapture boots don't work well, constantly turning
off,  also the sending unit fluctuates wildly on every little bump in
the road...I called the credit card company and still trying to talk to
someone in billing at Classic Performance...Steer clear , and avoid
disappointment and knee high BS  with this organization.
--
Chet Balint
1950 Chevy AD "Rocky"

http://pages.cthome.net/chevypickup50/