Re: [oletrucks] Warning-re Classic Performance Products , Ca

To: smiler <Moneymatters@snet.net>, Ole Trucks
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Warning-re Classic Performance Products , Ca
From: Byron Schluter <b_schluter@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 1 May 2002 17:12:17 -0700 (PDT)
Sounds as if they learned thier customer service
skills from Sony Corp.  I purchased a new home stereo
last April and didn't get the defective unit replaced
until late October.  I'm still waiting for the vice
president of the home audio group to respond to my two
voice mails.

Boycott both of these companies.  It's the only way to
get them to change thier ways.

Good luck,

Byron

http://health.yahoo.com