RE: [oletrucks] gas filler

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] gas filler
From: "Peters, Jon C" <jpeters@sikorsky.com>
Date: Thu, 2 May 2002 10:59:35 -0400
The second unfortunate encounter with a big rig literally punted me and my
truck off the road and into a ravine. The driver side tank was flat against
the frame and the other side was cracked open like an egg (U shaped
truck)... I wasn't on the street long enough for a spark to ignite anything
and the big rig kept going....  I love my trucks because they took more
abuse than anything I ever could give them and the kept me alive in very
dangerous situations. I  sent pictures and written documentation to GM
engineering with a warm felt thank you....
Jon C. Peters