[oletrucks] Hood bracket

To: "oletrucks@autox.team.net" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Hood bracket
From: Ray Archambeault <archambeault@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 06 May 2002 19:45:48 -0700
I need the part of the hood where the lower arm, the one with the
spring, attatches.
It is tack welded to the rear crossbar, is kind of "S" shaped and has a
welded on treaded bolt
I need this
..................drivers side hood
bracket................................
to finally put on and align my front clip.  It is the only item holding
me back at this time.
It can be easily removed using a quarter inch drill and is indented so
it can be an easy job and not damage the crossmember.
I would not want to remove it from a good hood, But...There must be a
"Donor" hood who wants his parts sent on to an otherwise healthy hood.
Please !!!!
Or, can you connect me with a bone yard that might have this piece for a
price.

Please contact me direct.....

Ray
Huntington Beach, CA