Re: [oletrucks] Removal Help

To: "Ric McAnulty" <ric_mcanulty@yahoo.com>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Removal Help
From: "Doug Pewterbaugh" <dpewter@msn.com>
Date: Mon, 13 May 2002 14:34:59 -0500
There should be a small screw on the back side of the glove box casing.
(near the swiveling latch piece); this holds the guts (& trim ring) to the
casing that is attached to the door itself.

The headlight switch knob comes out by pressing a small button at the end of
the switch (under the dash at the end of the switch nearest the front of the
truck); hold it in while pulling the knob & stem all the way out of the
switch.  Then just unscrew the front piece of the switch & remove from
underneath dash.  Disconnect battery 1st, the switch feed is hot even with
the key off.

Regards,
Doug Pewterbaugh
dpewter@msn.com