RE: [oletrucks] Removal Help

To: "Ric McAnulty" <ric_mcanulty@yahoo.com>,
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] Removal Help
From: "Larry R. Kephart" <vpa@laroke.com>
Date: Mon, 13 May 2002 15:36:41 -0400
Ric,

Don't know about the glove box but, the headlight switch has a spring-loaded
release button on the right side near the back of the switch. You pull the
switch to the headlight on position (I always disconnect the battery first),
then work the release button and switch knob at the same time 'till the knob
shaft is released. Then you can use a screwdriver in the indentation on the
front of the retaining ferrule to unscrew it.

Larry Kephart
1955 1st 3100 Chevy (BillyBob)
1991 Jeep Wrangler (Renegade)
Boca Raton, Florida