[oletrucks] Trans Questions

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Trans Questions
From: Rick N Wagner <rnwagner@juno.com>
Date: Wed, 15 May 2002 20:48:03 -0500
My brother-in-law has a 72 Chevy 1/2 ton swb truck. It has a turbo 350
trans in it and he wants to know what overdrive trans will fit in there
with the least amount of mods to things. His truck has a 3.73 rear end
with posi. Surely someone has done this change. You can ping me off list
if you want at rnwagner@juno.com and I will forward on the message to
him. Any and all replies are and will be appreciated very much. Thanks
Rick
Rick Wagner-Kansas City,Mo--53 GMC Suburban--49 Chevy Suburban--52 Chevy
Pick-up--49 Chevy Pick-up