RE: [oletrucks] gettin' rusty

To: Grant.Williams@kirtland.af.mil, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] gettin' rusty
From: josiah.bartlett@exgate.tek.com
Date: Thu, 16 May 2002 11:00:26 -0700
I think you can get at them from underneath the cab. If you have a driver's
side cowl vent you can get at them through that, or through the louvers in
the passenger side. I use an engine cleaning wand (a long air nozzle with a
pickup hose you can spray solvent through) to flush it out and then spray
zero rust or por15 with the wand(wear a really good mask and do it outdoors)
into the cavity until it runs out.