Re: [oletrucks] Re: Old Truck Shirts

To: "Tom" <c_tom@bellsouth.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Re: Old Truck Shirts
From: "John Rockefeller" <dbr@powerweb.net>
Date: Wed, 22 May 2002 09:15:30 -0500
I'm sorry Tom, but the cut off date was the 12th of May.  The shirts are
here in the shop and will be printed next week.  If there are any over runs
I'll ping you.  Sorry.  I'm thinking of doing another run this fall so list
members can order them and have them for Chritmas presents.

John "Rock" Rockefeller